Friday 3 June 2011

Summertime is here again...


As the clock ticks slowly towards June 16th a big part of me always gets high on that start of the season feeling. The anticipation, the hope, good weather, cool winds, BIG fish!

Over the last couple of weeks I have been sorting out last years tat, replacing batteries, winding on new line. Packing up my gear ready for the big night, and season beyond. This season I hope to write a few articles on items I have recently acquired, Pomp's Reviews if you like.

The blog has been a bit quiet of late, but I have not been well. Hopefully I will be able to get out and about and enjoy the waterside a bit more than last year this coming season.

I propose a toast to the new season, and that all you readers get your dream catches.

No comments:

Post a Comment